Thursday, May 16, 2019

How I Designed an Oil Painting

Boy in Central Park Oil Painting
Boy in Central Park Oil Painting
How I Designed an Oil Painting
by Jess Perna

 I wanted to make it appear as though the boy was standing in the lake.  I took a photo of him standing on a rock in NYC's Central Park.  Then I took a photo of the lake with the boathouse and apartment buildings in the background.  Lastly a photo of the swan couple and their young.  
I thought the painting would be much more interesting with him standing on a rock in the lake pointing to the swans then if he were just on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Las Vegas Corporate Party Caricaturist

Las Vegas Corporate Party Caricature by Jess Perna     Las Vegas Corporate Party Caricaturist Live Party Entertainment  View more ...